Many Ways to Give
- Contact us with your questions, we'd be happy to talk with you more about what we do, who and how we serve as well as the ongoing projects that are operating.
- Donate financially to support the ongoing work of Destiny. We welcome one time gifts as well those who make us a regular contribution item in their budgets or year-end giving. See the Ripple Effect of your giving!
- Donate items of need: clothing, shoes, medical supplies, adult diapers and more! Get co-workers, friends and family involved and have a collection drive.
- Shop our online store. It includes items handmade by elderly, widows and orphans in Uganda, Africa. All sales go back into serving the individuals that made the crafts. COMING SOON!!
- If you shop online at Amazon use this link each time you do and then select Destiny EWO as the charity of your choice. A portion of your purchases will be donated to us at no additional cost to you!
- If you sell items on eBay, use this link to donate a percentage of your sales to Destiny EWO.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page "liking" and "sharing" our posts with friends.
- Purchase one of our hand made craft items, or host a sale in your home.
- Join us in prayer for those we humbly serve. We believe your prayer support is vital and effective in all that we do and we wouldn't be able to serve without it!
- Other ideas: host a garage sale with the proceeds donated to Destiny. Own a business? Donate a portion of your sales. Ask if your church would partner with us. We've seen how creative and generous people have gotten with these ideas and so many more!
Thank you for joining us and being an active part of what Destiny EWO is doing around the world!
We operate solely by the grace of God and His provision through you. Never underestimate what God can do with your prayers, as little as your spare change or a company's matching grant!