Who We Are
Empowering elderly, widows and orphans through education, health care and sustainable living skills.
What makes Destiny E.W.O. unique
We provide cultural and linguistic understanding; our native Ugandan team understands local needs and resources and can:
- Communicate fluently in several languages establishing trust.
- Value the knowledge elders can pass down.
- Establish rapport with village leaders and elders.
- Provide spiritual and emotional support for families.
- Offer education on topics such as money management.
Destiny does not hand out cash donations.
- We identify people's skills that have potential to create income.
- We equip them with training or materials for profitable self-employment.
- We empower individuals to build better lives for themselves and their children for many generations.
- They gain pride in their accomplishments.
- Others see this and find hope for themselves.